Have you been suppressing your true gamer just because you couldn’t get a rig under the budget? Fear not for we have come with a 50k budget solid gaming PC that you yourself can build and it’s not that difficult, all you have to do is put the parts together and voila you are all set to play. Lol, easy said than done. Get ready to define your gaming persona.
1. Monitor/Display, Samsung LS22F355FHWXXL: Most of the website only tells you to assemble a PC without the display which is an additional 7-8 grands, however, we managed to put it in the budget. The Samsung’s 22-inch Full HD panel will enhance your gaming experience and a bigger display is all a gamer would want. Also, the panel is slim at 10mm and weighs just 3.9kg and from vivid to colors to premium build all in 7,200rs.
2. Cabinet-iBall Black Stallion: Cabinet is the most important and though it may not as much of significance yet a better-looking body nobody hates. Light emitting fans and future looking cabinet iBall Black Stallion does it all with ease. It comes with 4 LED lighted fans that keep the busy inside cool. Moreover, the smooth edges and top mounted buttons and ports stand out pretty well. The black stallion looks like something has descended from future that supports ATX and MATX motherboards. If not enough said, the rig body will hold your head high in front of your other gaming geeks and you don’t have to more than 3650rs.
3. Motherboard: MSI H110 PRO-VHS PLUS Motherboard is probably the best up to date motherboard out there under 4.2k with DDR4 and 4K UHD playback support. It also provides two 3.1 primary USB ports at the front. Although, this motherboard doesn’t support 7th gen Intel’s processor but once you assemble the CPU you will not be able to spot any big time difference. What’s positive about the motherboard is you wouldn’t have to struggle to put connectors everything is clearly visible and the connectors are highly enforced with hardened soldering. Hit the store to get this motherboard at only 4225rs.
4. Processor: Finding a good processor in a limited budget is no easy task as all depends on processing. We could have gone with a 7th Gen i3 but then it would have been 2-3k more for the supported motherboard. Intel Core i3-6100 clocks all time high at 3.7 Ghz and with enabled Hyper-threading technology for seamless processing and buttery multi-tasking. You may not be able to play all the games at Ultra-High settings but, you can definitely do a medium to high and easily get 60fps if coupled with a decent yet hardcore graphics card. The intel i3 6100 6th gen costs only 8,999rs.
5. Memory: If a processor is a brain then RAM no doubt is the heart. It helps in executing all the function. For better gaming, you need higher primary memory and HyperX FURY Black 8 GB 2133 MHz is a beast not meant to be tamed. Coupled with i3 6100 and Zotac Geforce 1050 ti, HyperX fury unleashes its true potential. It can be overclocked to 2666 Mhz when needed and all the job takes a little as 1.2volts. You wouldn’t find any contender to compete with Fury at price range of 4699rs.
6. Graphics Card: A true gamer knows what it takes to build a gaming rig and though every single component is important yet there are few aspects that need not be compromised and graphics department is that section. For your budget gaming platform get a 4gigs Zotac GeForce GTX 1050 Ti OC Edition. A little outdated still it will run almost every game out there in the market and you wouldn’t have any problem in getting 50-60 frames per seconds. 70mm twin fans ensure cool and calm environment. You will get 1050 ti OC edition at 13,150rs.
7. SMPS: So you have assembled everything, RAM, processor, GPU but, what about powering everything? Cooler Master Masterwatt Lite 500 is an underrated hero that does everything. It has a power output capacity of 500 watts and a 120mm fan at the rear keeps the powerhouse cool. Price-3800rs.
8. Hard Drive: Take your PC a notch up with WD Blue (WD10EZEX) 1TB HD. Lots of storage for gaming so you never run out of space. The 3.5-inch drive runs at 5400RPM and provides a transfer speed up to 6Gbps. It comes shipped with 2 years limited warranty. It costs 3597rs.
There you go! A performance packed rig with a decent screen and all under 49,500rs. You still got half a grand to spend on pizza. After all, you don’t build a PC every day. Power it up, get your ass to sit and go gaming.
We hope you love our stuff. Keep reading and surfing. Please do Like Share and Comment.