Islands are the wonder of mother nature and you would find them all across the globe but, not every painting is Da Vinci’s Monalisa. Some islands are so beautiful that you’ll forget the definition of the word beauty and the moment you step on one of the heavens surrounded by blue/green water and lush green vegetation, you’re gonna feel like belonging to one of your most amazing dreams and never wanting to wake.
We have compiled a list of the 8 most stunning Island found on earth.
1. Bora Bora Island (French Polynesia): Located northwest of Tahiti, French Polynesia, the Bora Bora is no less than a sweet treat to eyes. Surrounded by blue sea and volcanic mountain frosted with greenery, the place stays active for tourists the whole year. The island and its main attraction the blue lagoon have been considered best honeymoon spot in the world. Reasons why it’s been crowned as the Pearl of the Pacific.
If you plan on traveling to Bora Bora, take a flight to French Polynesia’s Faa International airport, Papeete from there you’ll have to change the flight and take Air Tahiti to 47 island airstrip, proceed to Society Island’s Bora Bora hub airport. For more detailed info you can visit Bora Bora’s official tourism website.
2. Fiji Island: One of the most dream come true island you would ever find. Bright white beaches, water descended directly from heaven and mountains wrapping it all in the arms, there’s no more perfect getaway than this. Cool environment and heart-warming welcome by natives would never want you to leave. Once there, you can spend your days in water diving, snorkeling or even do fishing with Fijian people. Fiji island will never cease to amaze you at any step.
To get there you will need board flight to Nadi International Airport, Fiji. Many domestic airports on the islands will make your arrival to your favorite destination easy.
3. Cayman Island (British Overseas Territory): Situated amid Caribbean sea, Cayman is a member and also the largest of three islands. A must visit destination for enthusiast travelers seeking a break from daily hustle. The picturesque beauty and silky water of the sea are enough to take your breath away. Ideal for the honeymoon or to spend some quality time with family, away from the noise and hectic life. Cayman will have you engaged in various activities like cruise trip or scuba diving.
Fly to Miami Florida in the United States where you’ll have to board one of the 116 weekly flights to Grand Cayman island’s Owen Roberts International Airport and you’re all set to have moments of the lifetime.
4. Galapagos Island (Ecuador): There are those who to travel around the world and then there are those who are obsessed with capturing the spontaneous art created by nature. Galapagos is the answer to the never-ending obsession of such wanderers. If you’re a true traveler, you must have this island on your list. The active volcanos and their seismic activities, fearless creatures such as Penguins, sealions and various other beings have attracted tourist in past couple of decades making the island a need to visit place.
Ecuador’s Mariscal Sucre International Airport in Quito (one of the most packed up airports in South America) is the first place you need arrive, the local flights will then take you to one of the two airports located on the Galapagos island. One must not search for direct flights to the island as there are none.
5. Kauai Island (Hawaii): We talk about Monalisa because there’s no other painting in this world like hers, same goes in the case of islands. Kauai also referred to the Garden Isle, robed with rainforest and volcanic mountains, water fountain descending from lava path and extremely rich plantation painted by the magnificent coastal lines wouldn’t let you speak. The place looks like something from the fictional movie only it exists. Trekking, sea diving, spelunking are a few of the pursuits among many to be engaged in.
Although there are direct flights to Kauai Island, if you couldn’t get a seat or two, head to Honolulu International Airport and reaching Kauai will be as easy as making a peanut butter jelly sandwich.
6. Seychelles Island (Madagascar): If fed up of crowdy beaches surrounded in commotion and stupidity, you need a way out to one of the pristine yet remote island. A mass group of 115 islands, Seychelles will calm your rushing senses down. The turquoise crystal silky warm water to clean the commotion out of the ears. There couldn’t be any better getaway and if accompanied by your dear ones, the place is the everything-you-needed spot. Feast on the local cuisine rest beneath the starry sky. That’s pure nature you’ll get there.
Those who seek an intimate call with creation itself, book a non-stop flight ticket on Air Seychelles to reach the Seychelles Island. Hotels providing amazing views and mouth watering local food will quench your thirst.
7. Whitsunday Island (Australia): The world famous Great Barrier reef and a declared heritage site by UNESCO gives company to Whitsunday Island. Mountains lurking out from the sea bottom, coral reefs providing a great driving experience, the group of 74 islands Whitsundays is Australia’s classic pastime arena. You can go visit Barrier reef, dive deep and feel lost in the life beneath the sea surface, sail on the alluring sparkling water or head to the National Park nearby. The place won’t let you breathe a single air of boredom. An aerial view to realize it’s not the island you looking at but blueberry and whipped cream cocktail.
In order to visit Whitsundays, you’ll have to land in one of the cities of Australia say, Sydney, Cairns, Brisbane or Melbourne. A range of domestic flight will then get you to one of Whitsundays island airports. Moreover, Brisbane proposes best airways to the island.
8. Palawan (Philippines): If there’s really a heaven anywhere, Palawan island would want to say, ‘lol heaven.’ The island is something most unique, something you couldn’t even begin to imagine in your wildest dream. Protruding limestone mountains with an essence of lush green has the island flooded, adding more to the scenic beauty. A nearby island hosts restaurant to extinguish your hunger and El Nido to fire up the traveler in you. Palawan has something for everybody, may it be kids, elders or young pumped up individuals.
A direct fly to Manila, Philippines. From Manila International airport, Air Phillippines will fly you to the Puerto Princesa City. You can choose for a road trip or boat to travel to the island.
The planet is filled with innumerable remote islands and all contains beauty in some unique way, however, the 8 islands mentioned above furnish complete package of serenity to feast your eyes and awesome food to put that belly of yours to rest and capture unforgettable moments. Plan a trip, book tickets and go islanding, one must not waste time for life is too short to be invested in unreal luxury.
We hope you love our stuff. Keep reading and surfing. Please do Like Share and Comment.