Traveling is something most of the people desire but those who do knows so little about it. Hotels are the most important thing whenever you plan a trip to somewhere, may it be domestic or foreign, you gotta stay somewhere at night. Finding a hotel is not a big deal but what is the point of whole adventure and travel thing if you are staying at some boring resort (No offense). There is a difference between good hotels and good hotels with a good view. Imagine waking up to a beautiful Sun rising behind the mountains, or from the sea. Imagine waking up to lush green or frosty white mountain surrounded by dense fog, now that is something what we would call a trip.
We will help you find some of the sexiest view embracing hotels and see if you can resist staying there.
1. Wildflower Hall in Shimla, India: One of the Oberoi’s resort, Wildflower hall offers luxury experience with fine dining and astonishing views. Considered among the world’s most premium clifftop hotel, it offers age old antique furnishing and serene natural beauty that is enough to make you go there and never want to come back. The private spa specifically is the place to look for in this hotel, providing outside pool jacuzzi. Get in the warm water and let your eyes feast on the green tall cedar trees and mountain range. The place looks ravishing in all season, winter being the most enthralling one. There are not many hotels that provide such view.
2. Salto Chico Lodge in Chile: The lodge sits perfectly in the laps of nature surrounded by the beautiful range of Paine Massif mountains and crystally river, the site is nothing but a cure to the eyes. To all the travel enthusiast this hotel should be on their must-to-visit list. The hotel features around 26 horse stable that you can make use of and go on a horse riding and the rich delicious food to savor your mouth. While you are there has fun roaming around Torres del Paine National Park with tourist guides. A nice place for the honeymoon.
3. Badrutts Palace Hotel, Switzerland: The name Switzerland is probably on every man’s tongue. Whenever the name comes to the ear a picture of beautiful landscape and scenery pops in the mind and perhaps that wasn’t false at all. Witness everything at this super luxurious hotel where decoration is top notch and rooms are even more but, the most amazing thing is the view Badrutts Palace offers of Swiss Alps. You will neve going to have enough of that. And when you’re done with the hotel you can explore the divine surroundings by yourself on foot and enjoy the mouth watering food at one of the 6 restaurants of the resort. And after everything, if you have spare time, give skiing a go.
4. Alyeska Resort in Alaska, USA: Situated in the Girdwood and surrounded by cold glaciers and frosty mountain peaks, the resort is nothing but a creation of heaven. The majestic view and cozy rooms, refreshing food and a warm bath, there could not be more heart-wrenching vacation and hotel stay. This resort also features breathtaking mountain top restaurant called Seven Glaciers that offers fresh seafood and other cuisines too. One could walk up to there or take a tram. Even the ice white color is enough to make your head go whirling.
5. Reethi Rah in Maldives: It sits in North Malé Atoll island of the vast Indian ocean. The resort is one of its kind reasons why it is also called One and Only Reethi Rah Resort. IAny tiredness will go away the moment you step outside the porch of your villa room, the only thing that will appear is blue horizon meeting the blue sea. The resort has up to 130 private villas separated from each other. The white sandy beach and lagoons add to the beauty of it. Furthermore, the resort also has facilities like a fitness club, boutiques, diving, and snorkeling. The location and the idea of building a resort amid the sea are the reasons why it has won many awards. Everyone must go Maldives because traveling is fun.
If these were not the most ravishing view providing hotels in the world than nowhere you would find one. Getting your hands into one of these hotels is definitely expensive but you cannot rate your desires with money and anyways you are not going to take your money when you die so, just spend on traveling, visit each and every hotel mentioned in the list and die in peace. We will be bringing a part two of the’ amazing hotels with breathtaking views’. Stay updated.
We hope you love our stuff. Keep reading and surfing. Please do Like Share and Comment.