You have been dining at different places and no offense but those places were quite boring. With cheap decorations and meaningless posters, nothing special. Have you ever imagined dining under water or on a cliff? No probably because our limits don’t allow us, however, there are some restaurants where having a bite or two is much more thrilling than going on an adventurous trip. We bet you would have never seen such dining areas and it will make you want to pack your bags to go there.
1. The Labassin Restaurants in Philippines: The most scenic restaurant you will ever come across. Embraced in all natural beauty and cooling waterfall, the place is a tourist attraction throughout the year. You might feel your appetite increasing just by seeing the sight. What’s more soothing is the water flowing by and touching your feet. A must have destination for food and travel enthusiast.
2. The Bird’s Restaurant in Thailand: How about dining in a nest? A restaurant in Thailand has constructed a nest like food place with sea facing view. It is hanged around 16 feet above the ground. You can feel the nature around you as the wind will blow by your face and if you start feeling like a bird in the nest, we won’t blame you.
3. The Snow Castle Restaurant in Finland: Them chills, ahan! The whole castle is made up of original snow, the walls, chairs tables and even the floors. The castle provides seating for up to 200 guests at one time, won the award for the best luxury hotel. A really snowy and chilly experience of dining. One of its kind that you had never experienced before.
4. Huvafen Fushi in Maldives: It’s an exclusive and private island that is famous for the pool and night dining view. The dinner here is exclusive and if your pocket allows then you need to go there and add another beautiful memory into your album.
5. The Grotto Restaurant in Thailand: Aka Cave dining. It is found inside a limestone cave of Phranang beach. Anyone who desires of eating inside a cave and is on a trip to Thailand should go there. Although the restaurant belongs to Rayavadee resort (A luxurious one) it allows everyone. Honestly, who wouldn’t love to have a romantic dinner inside a cave with something that is totally natural. It mostly serves seafood for obvious reasons and seafood BBQ is their specialty which is prepared every week at some special night.
6. Dinner in the Sky, Belgium: Hanging food restaurant at 150 feet? No way! A hanging platform that gives seating to not more people but whoever gets to spend 280 Euros. The breathtaking view and the chill in the spine that there’s nothing beneath you and the only thing holding the platform is the cables. Even the dinner is served through cables which make it even more awesome. Dinner in the sky is now have become common but the idea originally was generated in Belgium. Imagine dining at this place when wind speed is around 40mph.
7. Yellow Treehouse Cafe in New Zealand: Built 33 feet above ground on a tree trunk in a pod-like shape, the cafe is located in the forest of Warkworth, north Auckland, New Zealand. The now closed for dinner cafe is only available for private parties and can house around 30 guests. There’s also an 180-foot treetop walking path that gives access to the Yellow treehouse cafe. The creativity at its best should be enjoyed to the fullest. Are you planning your next birthday bash there?
8. Vista Restaurant in Cambodia: A part of the Song Saa Private Island hotel this dining lounge can be reached through a wooden bridge. The scenery is the unique thing here with unending ocean horizon and green islands to side. Even the food here is delicacy as it is prepared by some of the most professional chefs of the world. If you ever get a chance to dine there you would notice the local Khmer taste in the cuisine. And while you are not dining you can just go there and sit separated from the noise you’ve been exposed to your entire life.
9. Fanweng Restaurant in China: Located near Hubei province, it is situated in Happy Valley of the Xiling Gorge. It rests several hundred feet off of the ground. You will enter the restaurant from a gray building eventually leading to a narrow cliff, even the floor lurking outside the cliff.The view is so gorgeous and serene that it would want you to stay there forever. Apart from world class Chinese cuisine, thrill seekers can also give bungee jumping a try which is nearby. Not a place for faint hearted.
10. Le Panoramic Restaurant in France: The beauty surrounded restaurant sits atop of the Brevent. The ravishing view of Mont Blanc from there will have you enthralled and one can reach there accessing a gondola or a cable car. The moment you sit there and the moment your eyes embrace frosty brown mountains, you’ll know you have lived your life in that moment only.
11. The Grotta Palazzese in Italy: Now this a dream restaurant. You will find it in Polignano a Mare in Apulia, a fishing village. The place itself is enough to make your heart skip a beat. The restaurant is made inside a cave and the cliff ends in the sea with violent water and this place has been there since the 1700s. They say Italian gets the best, look at Ferrari and Ducati for example. If you are planning to propose your love of life there, the answer is going to be YES! for sure, make sure you have had a romantic dinner first.
These were some of the best restaurants with amazing views and mouth watering food, of course. There are many others too and they are unique in their own way but nothing matches the level of above-mentioned restaurants. So, plan your dream trip and do not forget to dine at one of those places.
We hope you like our stuff. Keep reading and surfing. Please do Like Share and Comment.