Coconut has numerous benefits for you whether its Coconut Oil or be its Coconut water. You can have various benefits from them such as hair care, skin care, and many health benefits. It is a great remedy for treating yeast infection and is a great source of weight loss too. Coconut Oil enhance your digestion and also improves your immunity against infections and diseases. The availability of coconut is very high in the tropical areas and at the same time, it is highly popular in the other areas as well.
Here Are Some Of The Benefits Of Coconut Oil
1. Skin Care And Beauty
1. Coconut Oil is a great option to message your skin with in order to get that flawless smooth skin.
2. Coconut Oil can be used for all the skin types and it is a great moisturizer especially for dry skin.
3. Coconut Oil has no side effects on your skin as it is purely natural and has amazing health benefits.
4. It is a great resource to prevent dry and flaky skin and give your skin an amazing makeover.
5. With the use of coconut oil on your skin you can say bye to your wrinkles and sagging of skin.
6. Coconut Oil has antioxidant properties which can reduce the effects of aging and can also reduce effects of wrinkles.
7. Not only helps you to get help for dry skin but also it can help you to treat other skin problems too such as dermatitis and other skin infections.
8. Coconut Oil removes the uppermost layer of the skin which has all the dead skin in it (the invisible dead skin layer).
9. Use of Coconut Oil also strengthens the tissues present underneath your skin and thus improve your skin texture.
10. If you ever get any wound, then just simply apply some amount of Coconut Oil on it as Coconut Oil is a great wound healer.
11. Massage your body with Coconut Oil instead of any other cream or lotion. Coconut Oil can hydrate the dry skin and give you relief from skin rashes or any other skin problem.
12. Rub your dry and flaky cuticles with Coconut Oil. Take a moderate amount of Coconut Oil and apply it on the cuticles, it will strengthen your nails and your cuticle also will moisture your hands.
13. To improve your dull looking skin just mix Coconut Oil with baking soda, which is a super exfoliant together. gently rub into your skin in circular motion and then rinse with a normal water.
14. While you take a bath just add a spoonful of Coconut Oil in it. Coconut Oil will not only moisturize your skin but also will relax your body. The light and amazing aroma of Coconut Oil will be with you entire day.
“Coconut Oil can give a healthy skin If eaten or applied directly to the skin”
15. If you have an acne then go for Coconut Oil, yes, it is true. If you are having an acne then apply a little of Coconut Oil on it as the lauric acid present in the Coconut Oil has the amazing effect on acne. Coconut Oil will help in inflammation and redness related to acne.
16. Applying Coconut Oil on the acne will moisturize your effective skin area and will also protect your skin from over drying. After you rinse your face before bedtime applies a small amount of Coconut Oil on it let your skin soak the oil. Applying Coconut Oil before going to bed at night will repair your skin and will also stop aging.
17. If you had a long day in the sun and you have got the sunburn then do not worry as we have the solution for you. Just apply a small amount of Coconut Oil on it as Coconut Oil will give you a relieve from the sunburn. The Oil will calm the burning effect keeping your skin moisture and will also reduce the peeling effect.
18. You can use Coconut Oil to remove your makeup. Just take a cotton and pour a small amount of Coconut Oil on it and removes your makeup with it.
19. If you have chapped and cracked lips then Coconut Oil is the best solution for it. Coconut Oil will give your lips an instant hydration. Use coconut oil to get those pink lips.
20. Every woman loves their beauty products and according to beauty experts, it is highly recommended to keep your products such as brushes you use for makeup, combs and hair brushes and other equipment used in makeup should thoroughly be washed after every 10 days.
21. Take some antibacterial dish soap and add some amount of Coconut Oil in it and wash your brushes and other equipment with this solution. As the soap will clean your brushes and Coconut Oil will condition the bristles.
22. We all take care of our face, our beauty and generally we overlook our feet. In the daily hustle and bustle of our lives, we don’t pay much attention to our feet. Before you hit the bed at night just wash your feet thoroughly remove the dead skin and then apply a generous layer of Coconut Oil. Since Coconut Oil has antibacterial properties in it, it will not only moisture your feet but also will deodorize your feet.
23. You can also enhance the benefits by adding a drop or two of tea tree oil with it and the apply onto your feet. You can apply this oil mix before bed and at any time in a day.
24. Before going to bed at night just apply some amount of Coconut Oil to your eyelashes. Yes, Coconut Oil is a great source to improve the length of your lashes. It’s so simple just put some Coconut Oil to a cotton swab and spread it onto your lashes before you hit the bed at night and the amazing results will be seen in a couple of days.
— Coconut Oil has great properties which can enhance your digestive system and can also save you from many other health diseases.
— The saturated fats present in Coconut Oil have antimicrobial properties which help in the digestive system and further to deal with different bacterias and fungi.
— Coconut Oil’s concentration of beneficial fats in it makes it more helpful in digestion.
— Coconut Oil has antimicrobial properties which can help you fight irritation and infection in the gut from Candida.
3. Dental Care
— Our teeth are made up of Calcium. Since Coconut Oil facilitates absorption of Calcium by the body, it helps in raising strong teeth. It also stops tooth decay.
— The acid made in the mouth which is responsible for decaying teeth can be killed with the use of Coconut Oil.
4. Heart Diseases
— As Coconut Oil contains approximately 50% lauric acid, which helps in aggressively preventing various heart problems such as high blood pressure and high cholesterol. Coconut Oil is highly beneficial for the heart.
5. Weight Loss
— Coconut Oil is a great source to reduce weight.
— Coconut Oil contains medium and short chain fatty acids which are really helpful in taking off those extra pounds.
— Abdominal obesity in women can be greatly reduced with the help of Coconut Oil.
— Coconut Oil is really light which is why it is really easy to digest.
— It also helps in the functioning of the thyroid.
— Coconut Oil greatly increase the metabolism rate in your body by removing the stress from the pancreas.
— Since Coconut Oil is light and easy to digest, it helps in healthy functioning of the thyroid and endocrine system.
6. Hair Care
— Coconut Oil is a great remedy for the dry and damaged hair.
— Coconut Oil can give you amazingly effective results in no time.
— Hair is mainly built of proteins and Coconut Oil can be extremely helpful in lessening protein loss from your hair.
— Coconut Oil is a great hair care product and that is why it is used in many hair conditioners as well.
— Coconut Oil can treat dandruff effectively. If your hair is dry, damaged and unmanageable then use Coconut Oil, it will not only make your hair shiny, healthy but will also help in re-growth of your hair by providing the lost and required proteins to your hair.
— If you use Coconut Oil to your roots then you will get strong hair.
— If you want to deep condition your hair then takes a small amount of Coconut Oil into your palm and apply it on the ends. Now, comb your hair and make a loose bun of your hair and go to sleep and wash it in the next morning.
— If you have a frizz problem then a moderate amount of Coconut Oil in your and run your hands through the frizzy area.
— Coconut Oil provides a great shield to your hair from the harmful sun rays.
— Use of Coconut Oil can clean your scalp.
7. Stress Relief
— If you are stressed and seeking some relief then you should go for a Coconut Oil head massage. Yes, Coconut has soothing properties hence gives you an amazing relief from stress.
— Just take an adequate amount of Coconut Oil and apply it on your head followed by a mild head massage. You will be really amazed by the results it will give you.
8. Boost Immunity
— Coconut Oil contains lauric acid, antimicrobial lipids, capric acid and caprylic acid which are the great source of antifungal and antibacterial properties.
— The acids present in the Coconut Oil has such great properties in the form of acids which can be a great help to deal with the viruses and bad bacterias that can cause many diseases such as influenza, herpes and even HIV.
9. Coconut Oil for Cooking and Recipes
— A great oil for cooking as it has a high smoking point. Coconut oil is a good option for baking purposes as well.
— Vegetables made in Coconut Oil can be a great source of energy boost and can give you amazing health benefits.
— Like other oils which break down’s at higher temperature easily, Coconut Oil doesn’t do that.
— Coconut Oil doesn’t get stale easily, hence you can use it for a long time period.
— Coconut Oil is an amazing superfood with a powerhouse of uses in cooking.
10. Effective for Diabetes
— The fat present in the Coconut Oil plays an essential role in regulating blood sugar level.
— Coconut Oil improves the secretion of insulin thus controlling blood sugar.
— Coconut Oil has high MCTs, which is why Coconut Oil put less demand on the enzymes production of the pancreas.
— The less the stress on the pancreas during the meal when the insulin is produced most gradually, the well the organs will function.
— Coconut Oil improves the effective utilization of blood glucose.
11. Other Effective Uses Of Coconut Oil
— If you use iron utensils at home then it is really important for you. Rub your iron utensil with some Coconut Oil in order to prevent it from stickiness.
— Wooden furniture at home needs to be polished after some particular time interval in order to maintain its shine and beauty. Coconut Oil is the best option to polish your wooden furniture with.
— There are numerous benefits of Coconut Oil during pregnancy as well.
— All your leather jackets and leather purses can get a new life with Coconut Oil. take a small amount of Coconut Oil and rub it on your leather belongings to clean it.
— Take some Coconut Oil in your palm and rub it on your knee joint in order to get rid of joint pain. As Coconut Oil is a great home remedy for joint pain as well.
— To protect your metal from rust apply Coconut Oil on them and clean them. Apply a generous layer of Coconut Oil on the rusty area and let it sit for two to three hours and then wash the oil off and wipe off with a clean cloth.
“Coconut Oil can be really effective for Diabetes as well”
— To keep your appliances lubricated and running smoothly put some Coconut Oil on the motors. Not only this but you can also grease your bike chain.
— If you have a scratchy throat then just swallow a bit of Coconut Oil or you can also add a little Coconut Oil in your tea fro that calming effect.
— If you have cold sores then Coconut Oil can be a great option for you. Rub some Coconut Oil around the spot to help to heal it faster.
— Coconut Oil can be really effective for diabetes as well.
— To get an instant relief from the itching from a bug bite or soothe bee stings just spread a small amount of Coconut Oil on the effective area to get relieved from the discomfort.
— Mostly, dry and irritated nostrils lead to bleeding. So, keep your nose moisture by applying some amount of Coconut Oil inside your nose. Take a small amount of Coconut Oil onto a cotton swab and apply it inside your nose gently.
“If you are a breastfeeding mother then Coconut Oil can be a great help for you”
— As applying a little amount of Coconut Oil on your nipples will give you a natural prevention from cracked or painful nipples.
— applying Coconut Oil on your skin will make your skin soft and supple too.
So, these were a few amazing usage of Coconut Oil, which can be very helpful for you in your daily hustle bustle. So make full advantage of Coconut Oil and benefit yourself. Do try coconut water also even Coconut Water is full of benefits for you.
We would love to know that what sort of benefits did you experience after the usage of Coconut Oil (of course after a few days of the usage) do share with us in our comment section below. We would love to hear from you. So, go now and do buy a good quality Coconut Oil today and take full advantage of it and don’t forget to like and share our article. Because this is the only way you can share your love of reading with us. Somebody has said it very rightly that Sharing is another source of increasing your knowledge. So, do share this useful information with your friends and family so, that everybody should be benefitted.
For more interesting articles on life and other amazing things keep connected to Insiderindian.com we are here to serve you. Keep Coming Back !!!