Do you know everything about India?? Most of you will answer yes!! However, there are numbers of things that are unknown or lesser known to the majority of the population. So, here we throw light on some lesser known mind blowing facts about India. Let’s start with it:
- The highest bridge in the world is Baily Bridge, it was built by the Indian Army in August 1982, moreover, it is situated in the Ladakh valley between the Suru and Dras rivers in the Himalayan mountains.
- P.V. Narasimha Rao was fluent in 16 languages. In conjunction to 7 Indian languages (Hindi, Telugu, Oriya, Urdu, Bengali, Marathi, Tamil Gujarati,), he also spoke English, Arabic, French, German, Spanish, Latin, Greek, and Persian.
- Most Accurate Missile in the World in its Range Category is the Agni III and the Fastest Operational Cruise Missile in the World is the BrahMos.
- By watching the potential of Indian Hockey team England decided not to field a team for the Olympics games as the England team did not want to lose a game to a slave country.
It is pertinent to note that, India has an Airforce base in Tajikistan. India’s one and only military base outside its territory are Farkhor Air Base.
- When India was still under the British Rule in the year 1928, the Indian Hockey team was on its pathway to Amsterdam, and they played a series of exhibition matches in England.
- In Maharashtra state, there is a place called Shani Shingnapur, at this place people do not have doors in their houses.
- As per the recorded, the most qualified person is from India itself Dr. Shrikant Jichkar. His qualifications includes: lawyer, an IAS, doctor, IPS, actor, radio operator, photographer, D. Litt (Doctor of Letters) in Sanskrit, which is the highest degree in a University, held 14 portfolios, youngest MLA at the age of 25, had 20 degrees, has a library of 52,000 books and also 28 gold medals.
- The Biggest Air Evacuation in the History of Humankind Was Done by India.
- India has the second largest population and also our nation is one of the world’s largest economies
- It is evident that India tends to have a large network of roads, or its youth population, more consumer spending. However, India experienced some major problems on a large scale such as road accidents and suicides.
- 25 richest people of India have a combined net worth of approximately $174.8 billion, which was near Ukraine’s GDP.
- Golden Temple in Amritsar, Panjab, Langar Feeds up to 100,000 People per Day that too absolutely free.
- The Magic train of India which is also termed as Lifeline Express, this train is the world’s first hospital train.
- The largest troop contributor to the United Nations Peacekeeping Missions has been our India since it’s commencement and India remains in the top 4 every year.
- In spite of the Chinese government’s support to climbers, Mount Kailash has never been climbed.
All in all, we hope this particular post has helped you to know more about India and surprised you in some or other ways by knowing some unknown facts about India, you might be not aware of all these mention facts. Thanks for reading, keep reading, keep motivating. Kudos to the readers, we wish all the very best for you.