As we all know that valentine is going to knock our doors very soon and it is just one-day special out of a remaining 364 days to show the love towards each other. So we always wait for this one day and also try to do different and very special things for our partner. Each year on February 14th, many people exchange cards, candy, gifts or flowers with their special “valentine.” Men and women, particularly young couples, celebrates valentine’s day in a big way. They dress in a fine clothing and show their loved one how they feel about them and also show their love. Hotels and restaurants are fully booked to accommodate couples who wants to celebrate Valentine’s day. Post offices are filled with the flower deliveries of flowers, packages, and romantic letters. Spending time together on Valentine’s Day is more important than anything, so make it count.
If you are planning to make your valentine’s day a very special one this year the here are 6 different Valentine’s day date Ideas for the couples
1. Do what others won’t do: – The places where other couples will go on Valentine’s Day- fancy overpriced dinners, flower shop and do opposite to that. Try to throw some romance in there by making a homemade card or a gift of something significant to the person whom you are dating. Another plus side of doing the opposite is that your date ideas will be more unique but also it will cost you very less. Be creative. Think of an ‘experiential’ date that bypasses the traditional routine of flowers, chocolates, and a dinner.
2. Don’t go out for the dinner, But make something together instead: – Try to cook food at home together. Also you two can decide to try painting together or try different things like you both can go on a long drive on this Valentine eve.
3. Try to show your feelings: -Give your wife or your husband a dozen of roses. On each stem attach a note for a future date. And try to express your love feelings for the other person and make him/her feel very special on this special day.
4. Plan a surprise trip: – even if it’s just for the one night but if possible then plan a surprise, a special place he/she has always wanted to go. Or book a stay at a local resort. Order room service and enjoy your special valentine eve with your partner all alone.
5. Plan something very special for your partner. Buy a gift that is a little sexier than chocolates and teddy bears. Or you can also gift your partner a book that will promote or add intimacy. Books like ” The Erotic Massage Book” by Kenneth Ray Stubbs. Make it special by folding the page from the book that you would like to try with your partner on the special eve of Valentines.
6. Write down the five things that your husband or wife does that you absolutely love and vice versa. Exchange lists and on the week of Valentine’s Day surprise one another each day with something off the list.
These are few valentine day ideas. Make your valentine eve a very special one this year with these valentine ideas. Enjoy with your partner and make him/her feel very special.