This other day you saw a very cool tattoo on your friends and suddenly you felt an urge to get yourself one. The excitement dragged you to a tattoo shop and finally, you were ready to enter the league of coolest. After hours of excruciating pain, you evolved stronger and the tattoo you always dreamt of getting, at last, was on your arm but, wait that wasn’t something you wanted. You showed it to your friend and they all laughed you know what off. Congrats! you have earned yourself a Facebook post to be laughed at.
However, you are not the only one who got it wrong, though. We have compiled a list of tattoos gone astray. Feast your eyes and know you are not alone…(LOL)
1. Hold your breath for it is Girrafic Park. Yes! The same movie that nobody has seen. But, that’s actually kind of cool and creative all thanks to the stoned tattoo maker.
2. Hey! nobody ever doubted you for that. It doesn’t mean you go and get it tattooed. That is not something to be proud at unless your tattoo artist missed the message you wanted on your body.
3. Getting a tattoo takes courage. It takes a load of preparation in one’s mind to be able to live in the agony. When you come out with that crown thingy on your back wait.. What the heck is that creature?
4. Tattoos are not just for strength, it has a meaning, a purpose. It is an accessory to one’s beauty and an expression of how firm they are. Now, it is a real tragedy for you when you get it wrong and comedy for others.
5. Once a great man said that Knowledge is power. The guy took it to another level, he went high and that is exactly what happens when two people meet when they are high enough.
6. Life is damn too short to regret but, that my lady you’ll regret for sure. Sink that in.
7. Geez! Lord certainly did not see that coming or maybe he did. It only depends whether he was lord of pigs because that thing you got on your hand it definitely is not human. Well nor Lord was, but he wasn’t pig for sure and Yeah! you’ve already paid for your sins.
8. Okay, we all know love is blind and when two people are in love they do things differently but, damn! that’s all messed up and to be straight that is way too ugly.
9. At some point in our life, a thought must have crossed our mind that we are way too smart to be in school. Maybe, that guy was thinking the same. Someone needs to tell him that out of all, he unmistakably requires classes.
10. Clearly, he didn’t pay a single penny. Had he paid some bucks, the artist would have made something better rather than expressing his own emotions. And that is not gonna get any better.
Choose your artist carefully or you might windup being a post somewhere. Yes! Just like’em.