Are you an automobile freak? Many of you will answer obviously ‘Yes’. So there is a hot and happening pleasant news for you all. Well, the new version of Toyota Vios has been updated for the third time. It is evident that the variations in the Vios are ever changing in the Toyota Vios. Now, updated version of the Toyota Vios has been officially disclosed in international markets. Interestingly, Toyota is anticipated to bring it’s next-generation model to India in the coming future. Now, we going to highlight the features of updated version of Toyota Vios. Let’s start with it:
- The new and updated version has been upgraded on the lines of Toyota’s novel design language.
- Updated version fitted with LED projector headlamps and daytime running lights.
Completely reshaped bumper and more dynamic front grill i.e. the redesigning of bumpers lower apron in addition to LED tail lights with revised elements.
- Exterior colors for 2017 available for Toyota Vios in Thailand are Quartz Brown Metallic, Super White, Red Mica Metallic, Gray Metallic, Attitude Black Mica and Silver Metallic.
- The new version of Toyota Vios has been given a touchscreen infotainment system (a collection of software and hardware in automobiles that provides the facility of video or audio entertainment.) with smartphone connectivity steering-mounted, audio controls, and climate control in Thailand Market.
- Door pads are possible to be available in higher trims and Colour-coded trim on the dashboard. Moreover, the particular variant seen with chrome door handles, however, this may be especially for the Thailand market.
- Now, the Thai customers have the option available for choosing a particular or specific theme and it retains the familiar dashboard layout inside the car.
- From the safety point of view, the Thailand-spec ToyotaVios features include ISOFIX rear child seat anchors, antilock brakes (ABS) with electronic brakeforce distribution (EBD), traction control (TC) and vehicle stability control (VSC) subdual front SRS airbags, and optional reverse camera.
- The recent model gets a new set of alloy wheel selections. The Indian version may get retuned versions of the Etios’s 1.4-litre diesel and 1.5-litre petrol engines.
All in all, by looking to the mind blowing features of new version of Toyota Vios we can say that the present version is somehow unique, India may get the benefit with this new launch. We hope this post is helpful to you, we wish all the very best for our readers. Thanks for reading, keep reading, keep motivating.